Saturday, October 10, 2009


I learnt alot in life, although I'm only 19 -_-" I know that Im not supposed to think the way I think now, but.. it makes me feel better when I know things.

I didnt blog much because I was too busy hanging out with my so-not-called- boyfriend anymore.

Anyways, lets talk about the way I got into Uitm Melaka.

I was unexpectedly accepted in Uitm and it was horrifying for me. I know that it is a good thing studying here but staying away from home? Oh my, it was really hard for me to accept the fact that I can only be here on weekends. But its been one and half year now, everything seems fine. I'm actually trying to build a life here.. Getting more involve with people..

I don't really get involve with people because I don't want to deal them. Tired of pleasing people.. Of course I have to make friends but it takes a lot of time for me to actually be ok with them. yeah, i hang out with them, talk to them, share things with them but that doesn't mean that im their close friend.

About my love life, I thought that he was it- he won't hurt me as much as he did now. Never thought that he would feel this way. I always feel like crying when I think abt it and its not that I want to think abt it? :@

I'm not actually trying that hard to stay away from him. Im trying but i think I should try harder.. I will never accept the fact that I did this to myself.. *sigh*

1 comment:

Syad said...

bukan u dah ada bestfriend ke kat sana?